Vista Ridge RV Park
Vista Ridge RV Park
The park has new owners and is being rebranded as Vista Ridge RV Park. We are working hard to show this beautiful park some TLC and facilitate many great upgrades. We will remain open while we work through the project list.
We are accepting new guests now and
officially re-open October 1st.
The San Antonio River wraps around our park.
We have 60 large RV sites; many are shaded by beautiful trees. There is a large deck overlooking the pools and hot tub. A beautiful view of the river and meadow where the stars shine brightly, outdoor games, a 1,500 sq. ft. clubhouse.
We are pet friendly to friendly pets for overnight guests only. Pets are not allowed by the pool.
Utilities - electric hook-ups are 30 or 50-amp, water and sewer connections.
We are currently undergoing many park improvements. Please pardon the dust. We are very excited for what is coming soon... a long list of infrastructure upgrades, adding a laundry and fitness room, overall park beautification, we are installing new decks by the pool and office, a new clubhouse roof, lots of painting and landscaping, dog park and dog bath, conversion to asphalt roads, adding RV awnings, storage sheds for rent, and more projects are on top of our short-term & longer-term project list.
We will post the updated "after photos" to the photo gallery as improvements are completed.
To Note – until 9/30/2020, we are clothing optional / 21+ only.
Stating 10/1/2020 we will be a textile family friendly park.
Secluded in a quiet wooded area, while close to many destinations. Play the day away with disc golf, kayaks, and canoes next door at The Graytown Park. Victor Braunig Lake is great for boating, fishing, birding and more just 10 miles away. Do you enjoy dirt biking, motorcross and mudding? Check out Cycle Ranch 25 minutes away. Many fun things to do 30 minutes away in San Antonio like the Riverwalk, Six Flags and the Alamo. We are an hour from New Braunfels and Schlitterbahn Water Park. An easy 2 hours from Corpus Christi's beaches, the Texas State Aquarium and the Navy's Air Craft Museum the Lexington.
Day passes - through 9/30/2020
Day passes - $40.00 per couple / $40.00 single gentlemen / $15.00 single female
Day passes –Day passes - through 9/30/2020
Wednesday & Sunday are discounted
· $20.00 per couple / $20.00 single gentlemen / $7.50 single female
Under 30-day rentals – priced for 2 adults per rental
Cabin or RV rental – Max 2 guests – Includes electric for stays under 7 days
· Nightly- $90.00 Sunday – Thursday nightly
· Weekend- $100.00 Friday – Saturday nightly
· Weekly- $450.00 Sunday – Sunday nightly + $5.00 electric per day on 8th day
3-bedroom 2-bath double wide
· $350.00 per night – 6 guests Max / 2 night minimum.
· One week maximum reservation
· Half of the reservation payment is required upon booking.
RV site rental (your rig) – full hook up - Includes electric for stays under 7 days
· Nightly - $30.00 - Sunday - Thursday nightly
· Weekend - $40.00 - Friday - Saturday nightly
· Weekly- $220.00 Sunday – Sunday nightly
· Monthly*- $535.00 - $625.00 depending on site – Plus electric usage
RV site rental (your rig) – electric & water/No septic– Includes electric for under 7 days
· Nightly- $25.00 - Sunday - Thursday nightly
· Weekend- $35.00 - Friday - Saturday nightly
· Weekly- $200.00 – under 29 days maximum, $5.00 electric per day on 8th day
· Monthly – not available without septic
Mobile Home Park Model 1 or 2 bedrooms – $850.00 – includes regular electric usage. If excessive/ non-conservative is in place, electric usage costs will be applied
Deposit – Payment is required upon reservation
Cancelation – Full refund (minus $25.00 office fee) will be processed if cancelation is made 7 days or more before scheduled arrival.
NO refund if cancelation is made less than 7 days in advance.
Tent Camping - your tent – 4-night maximum stay – no hook ups
· Nightly - $15.00
Tent Camping - your tent – 4-night maximum stay – water & electric
· Nightly $20.00
Month-to-month site rental*
Includes sewer, water, & trash.
Your electric usage is calculated at .13 per KWH
· Basic RV sites - $525.00
· Premium RV site - $570.00 – shaded, extra space, and/or concrete
· Extra-Premium RV site - $625.00 – covered and/or concrete
· Discounted RV site - $500.00 – smaller/shorter space
· Vehicle storage - $45.00 per car / $55.00 for trailer, boat etc.
· Storage shed - $35.00 monthly once available
· Two months site rental fees are required upon reservation to cover potential damages, non-payment of electric etc.
· The second month of site rental is your deposit and returned when site is vacated, and all bills paid, and site is left in proper condition.
Prices do not include tax or electric usage as applicable.
Check-out time is 11:00 am // Check-in time is 2:00 pm
Office hours are 8:30am-4:30pm daily
*Sales tax applies to daily passes and membership fees.
**Hotel tax applies to park-owned rentals.
Reservations are required for RV sites and rental units.
Deposit required for the rental units & for all stays longer than 7 days.