THINGS TO DO NEAR VISTA RIDGE RV PARK
Vista Ridge RV Park is nestled in a quiet part of town and yet so close to many wonderful destinations with many things to do.
Downtown San Antonio is 25 minutes away and has many things to experience –
- Riverwalk, Six Flags the Alamo and San Antonio, just to name a few.
- Are you a history buff? After touring the Alamo, visit the San Antonio Missions.
- While in San Antonio, enjoy a show at the historic and beautiful Majestic Theater.
- After you visit to San Antonio, check out this fantastic list of places to visit
Hiking and Bike Trails –
- The Helton Nature Park where you will find beautiful trails in addition to fishing, canoeing/kayaking, picnic areas and more.
- The Japanese Garden is a beautiful spot as is Confluence Park.
Museums kids love –
- Witte Museum – San Antonio’s Nature/Science Museum – Free admission on Tuesdays
- Doseum Museum – San Antonio’s Children’s Museum – Free admission – 1st Monday of the month
Fishing, Disc Golf, Hiking or Kayaking?
- The Graytown Park. Located directly across the street from Vista Ridge
- River Bend Golf Course is a beautiful public course only 15 minutes away.
Looking for more fishing, boating, or birding?
- Victor Braunig Lake and Calaveras Lake are only 10 miles away.
- The Pearl is a great place to spend the day hanging out, taking photos and dining.
- Time for BBQ? Texas Pride is 20 minutes down the road.
- Need a day of BBQ? Lockhart is known for all of their famous restaurants and lots of small-town shopping.
- Fan of the Flower? The Texas-Tulip farm is 25 minutes away and Lulling Lavender Fields is 45 minutes past the Tulip farm.
Day Trips – Many of our guests have stayed with Vista Ridge on their way to and/or the way back from Port Aransas and Corpus Christi.
Stay an extra day, or two, on your way home and catch up with your laundry while enjoying the pool and our many amenities.
- Do you enjoy dirt biking and motocross ? Check out Cycle Ranch only 25 minutes away.
- An hour away is New Braunfels, Gruene, Schlitterbahn Water Park and Buc-ees… wineries and shopping galore.
- Luckenbach and Fredericksburg are just 90 minutes to our West.
- Vista Ridge is 2 hours from Port Aransas & Corpus Christi’s beaches, the Texas State Aquarium and the Navy’s Air Museum the Lexington.